Prana is found everywhere. It is the subtle life force energy or the animating principal of energy comparable to the Chinese notion of Qi. Prana “rides on the breath” and is referred to as the breath of life.
In todays physical environment, our bodies are depleted of prana through the use of electric and electromagnet devices including, TVs’, cell phones, and computers. Processed foods that are so prevalent today also depletes our life force energy daily.
So how do we restore our Prana so we can balance the necessary use of cell phones and computers ? Chances are if you are reading this newsletter, your lifestyle is probably already giving your Prana a boost!
- a regular mindful yoga practice or daily mindful exercise
- spending time in nature – lakes, beach, forest – fresh clean air
- yoga nidra
- eating green leafy vegetables -rich in prana
- eating organic when possible
- eating fresh fruits and vegetables
- a good nights rest
- turn off the TV
- enjoy your family and friends 🙂
- disconnect from you cell phone whenever possible, just put it away!
- Play with your dogs and cats.
Happy Prana Boosting!